Consumer Data Safety Measures
We respect your right of privacy. We therefore do not share your name and contact details with any third party. Besides, we keep information provid
In any event, any deposited funds for a project shall not be subject to refund after delivery if the initial design concepts are approved, or a change is requested unless Design Eminent™ cancels or terminates your Contract for a reason other than your breach or non-performance.
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements
1. Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes:
Refund Claiming Procedure:
2. We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by Design Eminent and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies Design Eminent would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future. If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here (email@example.com).
The My Account area is a convenient way to communicate. It is your sole responsibility to check the account area to address any queries, concerns, or additional instructions required by the designer. Not checking or using the Account Area frequently shall not provide you adequate grounds for a refund. However, if you are uncertain how to use the area, you may contact the customer support team at any time for assistance.
Quality Assurance Policy
In order to provide you the desired satisfaction, our designers don't deviate from the specifications provided by you in the order form.
The designs are created after a thorough research which ensures the design quality and uniqueness.
Consumer Data Safety Measures
We respect your right of privacy. We therefore do not share your name and contact details with any third party. Besides, we keep information provided by you as confidential. The information you provide are used only to understand your requirements and to improve our services to suit your needs rather effectively. We ensure to follow the standards set by PCI and consumer data protection.
It is hereby declared that our company does not authorize its representatives to collect any confidential information from our customers i.e. credit card information etc. Accordingly we advise our customers not to share any confidential and sensitive nature information with our employees. If you do so; you shall be doing at your own risk and our company shall not be liable for any misuse.
Your ordered work may be forwarded to any of our production or service centers located globally, for the quality delivery. However, they are also bound by an NDA to keep customer’s information as highly confidential.
We hold a policy of using the pseudonym to ensure the following:
With a view to avoid undue confusion and hassle at our customers end when they are assigned a new account manager, we use pseudonyms; it helps our customers remain connected with a single point of contact and remember their name comfortably.
Moreover; as our staff comprises of people from different regions and cultures, hence the use of pseudonym helps us present a uniform culture of the organization
Email Address & Mobile Number Collection
3. How We Use the Information
We use the collected mobile numbers for the following purposes:
- To send relevant updates related to our services.
- To notify users about account-related information.
- For internal record keeping.
4. Consent for Mobile Number Collection
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
6. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your mobile number in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your mobile number for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reply “STOP” or “Unsubscribe” to stop receiving the messages
7. Sharing Your Information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
8. Your Rights
You have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us at email@example.com
9. Changes to this Policy
Design Eminent may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes.